Schedule for the event:
- Key facts and drivers of inequalities among young people: introduction & setting the scene
- Examples of policy co-creation processes with youth: sharing & learning
- Participants will be divided into 4 smaller groups in which they will discuss 4 interesting cases of collaborative policy-making together with young people. Each group will be facilitated by a practitioner deeply involved in the policy co-creation process with the support of young people and city representatives. The group work will be kicked-off by the short storytelling session to zoom in on each individual case. This will be followed by conversation with participants.
- Drawing on participants knowledge and experience: final inspirations & next steps
The rooms will discuss the following topics::
- Room 1: Co-creation of housing policy in Amsterdam
- Room 2: Co-creation of an educational programme in Sfantu Gheorghe
- Room 3: Co-creation of a Youth Strategy in Budapest
- Room 4: Empowering young climate activists
The European Week of Regions and Cities include other amazing sessions on various topics. Look at what is in your interest and choose your sessions at https://europa.eu/regions-and-
But first of all check the UPLIFT website and social media channels for additional interesting contents!